If you have trouble sleeping, Delta 8 could help. Consuming Delta 8 THC can result in relaxation and an overall sense of calm. These feelings can help us fall asleep faster and promote more restful sleep. In this blog, we will talk about how Delta 8 may help you sleep, the best Delta 8 Gummies for sleep and how much Delta 8 to sleep.
Does Delta 8 Help You Sleep?
There isn’t much information yet available to say for sure that Delta 8 can help you sleep. However, because Delta 8 THC does help you relax and feel calm, you may conclude that it can also help you sleep better. After all, the main causes of poor sleep are stress and anxiety. Plus, many consumers of Delta 8 products say that they definitely help users fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Delta 8 works synergistically with the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) within our bodies. The ECS has a role in many body functions like sleep, pain sensation, memory, appetite and much more.
How Much Delta 8 Should I Take to Sleep?
Some people may find that small doses of Delta 8 help with sleep, whereas more experienced users may require a larger serving size. If you don’t have much experience with THC, start with a low dose of Delta 8. Most gummies feature a 25mg serving size, but you can take ½ a gummy or even less. If you have experience with THC, try a whole gummy before bedtime to improve your sleep. If you use Delta 8 Gummies during the day, you may still feel relaxed and calm even after the intoxicating effects have worn off. In this case, taking more Delta 8 for sleep may be unnecessary.
Best Delta 8 Gummies for Sleep
Hemp Bombs Plus has the best Delta 8 Gummies! Try them out and feel relaxed and potentially improve your sleep. Hemp Bombs Plus only uses premium Delta 8 THC in our products. Our Hemp-derived Delta 8 is extracted in our FDA-registered facility from premium Industrial Hemp grown on sustainable Hemp farms in the United States. Hemp Bombs takes safety, potency, quality and consistency seriously. All of our products go through rigorous testing on-site as well through a third-party lab.
Other Ways to Improve Sleep
- Power Down - Turn off all screens about an hour before bed.
- Eat Sensibly - If you need to eat close to bedtime, keep it light and healthy.
- Skip the Afternoon and Evening Caffeine - You can stick to your morning caffeine routine, but avoid coffee and soda in the afternoon or later.
- Create a Cozy Environment - Your bedroom should be conducive to sleep. For bright rooms, get blinds or blackout shades. Make sure your bedding is comfy for you. Some people may prefer super soft bedding, while others love cool, crisp bedding.
- Exercise - Exercising during the day is a great way to prepare your body and brain for bed at night. Don’t exercise within an hour or two of bedtime unless it is a relaxing activity like yoga.
- Meditation - Meditation can help calm your mind. This can help improve sleep especially when you feel overwhelmed or stressed out.
You May Also Like:
- How to Buy Delta 8 THC
- How Much THC Is in Delta 8?
- What is the Best Delta 8 Brand?
- What is the Difference Between Delta 8 and Delta 9?