The amount of Delta 8 THC you should take depends on a lot of factors including experience level, age, weight, gender and metabolism rate. Let’s explore “How much Delta 8 should I take?” as well what happens when you take too much Delta 8 and ways to cope.
What Happens if You Take Too Much Delta 8?
Fortunately, you cannot overdose on Delta 8 THC. However, if you take too much, the intoxicating effects may be overwhelming. You may feel anxious or paranoid and have difficulty with body coordination and thinking. You may feel dizzy and nauseous. Your blood pressure can drop and heart rate may increase.
What to Do If You Take Too Much Delta 8?
- Try your best to relax. Deep breathing - in and out - may be helpful. Remember that you are fine and this will pass.
- Get to a comfy environment like your bedroom. A dark room is soothing for some, while others may feel better in bright light.
- Stay hydrated by drinking sips of water.
- Eat some light and healthy snacks.
- Rest. If you can go to bed, do it. You may be able to sleep until the effects wear off.
- Take a shower or bath to help relax and distract yourself.
- Get outside. Take a walk in a safe area.
- Do something you love to get your mind off what is going on. You could watch your favorite movie, play a video game, listen to music or make art.
How Much Delta 8 Should I Take?
If you are a beginner that is inexperienced with THC, extremely sensitive to THC or a small person, start with a low serving size of 5 to 15mg. This is equivalent to about ¼ to ½ of a Delta 8 Gummy. Moderate users are likely to be happy with one gummy, which is a 25mg serving size. Heavy THC users may enjoy 2 gummies, which is 50mg.
Delta 8 THC Dosage Chart
Beginners: 5 to 15mg
Midrange Users: 15 to 30mg
Experienced Users: 30mg to 60mg
How Long Does It Take for Delta 8 to Kick in?
When taking Delta 8 Gummies, it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to feel the effects. So, be sure to give this product plenty of time to take effect before assuming you need more.
To answer the question, “How much Delta 8 should I take?” you should consider a variety of factors. New or inexperienced users of THC should start with a low dose of 5 to 15mg. This is approximately equivalent to ¼ to ½ of a Delta 8 Gummy. You may have to adjust the milligram amount to get just the right dose for you. For those of you who have experience with THC, 25mg or a whole gummy is a good place to start. For heavy users of Marijuana or THC, 2 gummies or 50mg are likely to produce the desired effect.
You May Also Like: