Serving Size: 1 gummy
Servings per bottle: 30
Ingredients: Hemp-derived Delta 8 (25mg)
Other Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Fruit Juice (Color), Cinnamon
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Use responsibly. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Do not take more than the amount recommended by your doctor.
- Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Delta 8 metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Consult a physician before using this product.
What are Apple Pie 30ct Delta 8 Gummies?
Hemp Bombs Apple Pie 30ct Delta 8 Gummies provide the same 25mg serving of potent Delta 8 THC you know and love from our Original Delta 8 Gummies, just with the festive flavors of the fall season infused into every chew!
Are Apple Pie 30ct Delta 8 Gummies safe?
Yes, Hemp Bombs features a team of experts who oversee every step in the manufacturing process of our Delta 8 Gummies at our in-house facilities to ensure you receive safe, potent products that are suitable for adults to consume and enjoy.
How many Apple Pie 30ct Delta 8 Gummies should I take?
It may be difficult considering how tasty they are, but we recommend you start with just ½ or one whole gummy. Delta 8 affects everyone a little differently, so starting with a smaller serving size will allow you to get familiar with the effects. You can then adjust your dose from there.
Are Hemp Bombs Apple Pie 30ct Delta 8 Gummies federally legal?
Per the terms of the 2018 Farm Bill, all Hemp Bombs Delta 8 Gummies are federally legal since they are made with Industrial Hemp-derived Delta 8 and are thoroughly lab tested to ensure they contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC by dry weight, the federal legal limit.