Serving Size: 1 gummy
Gummies Per Bag: 12
Ingredients: Delta 8 (25mg)
Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Paprika Oleoresin (Color)
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Use responsibly. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Do not take more than the amount recommended by your doctor.
- Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Delta 8 metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Consult a physician before using this product.
What are 12-count Peach Paradise Delta 8 Gummies?
Hemp Bombs 12-Count Peach Paradise Delta 8 Gummies are flavorful edibles that contain a premeasured 25mg serving of Delta 8 THC. You can take our Delta 8 edibles to improve your relaxation and encourage peace of mind. Feel your best with a variety of delicious flavors, including Peach Paradise.
Are Delta 8 Gummies safe?
Yes, Hemp Bombs Delta 8 Gummies are safe to take. We formulate and make our gummies in-house from start to finish, giving you complete confidence in their quality. Additionally, we conduct in-process checks of our Delta 8 Gummies to verify their consistency, potency and safety throughout the production process.
Does Delta 8 show up on a drug test?
Delta 8 may show up on a drug test. While drug tests may be used to detect traces of Delta 9 THC, Delta 8 may show up since it’s a similar THC metabolite. Please consult with your medical professional if you are unsure if you should take our Delta 8 Gummies.
How much Delta 8 THC should I take?
We recommend starting with half or one whole gummy to start if it’s your first time taking Delta 8. The effects of Delta 8 THC will differ per person based on age, weight and metabolism rate. You can gradually increase your serving to obtain your desired results.